Monday, December 26, 2011

Abbey Clancy is Brigitte Bardot

Abigail Clancy, one of the most famous models out there is England, known as the wife of
British footballer Peter Crouch.
But as a very good WAG she's got a great Barbie look and nowadays besides being mother of
Her daughter Sophia Ruby, she is all va va boom at the new UK Cosmopolitan (January 2012)
The editorial is all about 60's vibe, kind of Brigitte Bardot style, I really like it.
This spread is very resembling to the one she did for "LOVE" magazine couple years ago.

Cosmopolitan:





LOVE:




What to you think? can you see the similarity between the shoots? Which one do you prefer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the first and the second pic from the LOVE editorial in some webs, and I liked a lot it has a great retro vibre, but I didn't know who was the model! She's really beautiful, i like a lot her hair, and both editorials are awesome, but if I had to choose I'd choose the first one ;)

kisses!